7 False Eyelash Hacks That Will Change your LIFE
If you’re a false eyelash veteran, like us, it’s likely that you’ve tried almost every trick in the book when it comes to caring for false lashes, finding the best styles and taking your looks to the next level. But, we think we can top those tips with our latest guide.
We’ve scoured the entire internet (well, almost), to find the best of the best when it comes to false eyelash hacks. No matter whether you want to make your lashes last longer, or you just want to switch up your lash look, we’ve got you covered.
1. Cut lashes in half to create corner lashes
Okay, hear us out. It might seem barbaric to cut your favourite falsies in half, but we promise it’s worth it.
If you’re looking a for more natural false lash effect, you can cut a normal pair of falsies in half to create corner lashes. This will help you to create a cat-eye effect.
2. Wrap your lashes around a makeup brush before applying them
This trick will help the lashes follow the natural curvature of your eye, and it will help them to stick easier!
3. Stack more than one pair of false eyelashes for extra drama
For some, one lash just isn’t enough, so this trick will help you to get maximum volume with ease. We recommend layering two different styles of lashes for a unique look. Some of our favourite combinations include:
- Criss cross lashes and cat eye false lashes
- Light false eyelashes and corner lashes
- Flared false eyelashes and demi wispy lashes
- Long false eyelashes and dramatic false lashes
4. Chop your eyelashes into small pieces to create individual lashes
If you’re a pro with your tweezers, why not try this individual lash trick? Cut your full-sized lashes into small sections and spread them out along your top or lower lash line for a doe-eyed effect.
5. Apply extra glue to the inner and outer corners of lashes
If you’re an avid false lash-wearer, you’ll know the feeling of activating panic-mode when the inner corners of your lashes won’t stick at the last minute. Fortunately, there’s a really simple fix for this!
Add an extra drop of glue to the inner corner of your eye, and make sure the area is really dry before you apply your lashes.
6. Apply the glue to your lash line instead of your actual lashes
This hack will help you to stick your falsies down when you’re in a hurry. Simply add a line of lash glue to your eyelid, wait for it to get tacky and lay your lashes down.
7. Use a bobby pin to apply your lash glue more precisely
If you’re using the trick above to apply your false lashes, it can be difficult not to get lash glue everywhere. That’s where a bobby pin comes in handy.
Simple add lash glue to your bobby pin and use it as a pen to draw lash glue on your lash line. This will help you to get a precise line without ruining your eye makeup.
Which one of our false eyelash tips and tricks did you like the best? Don’t forget to share them with your friends and family so they can benefit too!